Saturday, August 8, 2009

ME!

Hey! Welcome to extremely! Outrageous, your palace of style! Your very own accessories paradise. I specialize in handmades, ranging from earrings, bracelets, anklets, necklaces, key chains, mobile phone charms, etc. Most of my products are made of genuine swarovski crystals, glass beads, lampwork beads, charms, cat eye beads and many more. Feel free to indulge yourself into a whirlpool of beauty.

RIGHT! *sarcastically* You will say when you read that few lines. Just like the every other 184603656402 blog shops I have seen on the internet. Says their STUFF are GENUINE but they are NOT. Says their SERVICES are TOP-NOTCHED but they are NOT. Practically thinks they're all THAT but honestly. Yea, you have guessed it right, they're NOT. So why would my blog shop be any DIFFERENT right? I even started off with that almost similar CHEESY line. Then babe, you are so wrong!

Hey there. *smiles like any other sane human would* I'm Eunice, the official brand owner of extremely! Outrageous. And yes, its a small "e" with an exclamation mark at the end of the word and a capital "O" for outrageous. That's the copyrighted brand name of extremely! Outrageous. Just like you readers, I am a student who was once, well, still am a online buyer who spends hours and hours of time in front of the lappie or pc to get something NICE, SWEET, ELEGANT, GORGEOUS, BEAUTIFUL, UNIQUE, ORIGINAL, ONE AND ONLY, CHEAP, AFFORDABLE, REASONABLE... - Urgh! Just dump your whole dictionary of adjectives into it - you get what I mean right. And sometimes, it just looks too good in the pictures and I just had to get them for my own. However, to my dismay, sometimes these things just DO NOT turn out right. It is either totally cheap-skate stuff with low quality or! SUPER the DUPER bad service - you should know what I mean if you're an avid online shopper.

Thinking I could change things, I'm here to bring you some reformation to online shopping. O K. That's a strong word to use but arh! Straight to the point. I'm here to give you splendid customer service, good quality products at reasonable prices. I do not use the word CHEAP because honestly, it is not. WHY?! Cause I only use genuine swarovski crystals and good quality materials to make these products so well, it should be self explanatory. And yea, if you can prove that my swarovski crystals are not genuine, let me know, I totally welcome you. Then I can give my supplier a piece of my mind for selling to me artificial stuff. However, please do not expect SUPER SPLENDID quality jewellery, like the ones sold in Tiffany’s or Poh Kong – actually even their stuff break *smiles*. Well, the quality fits the price you pay – medium range.

Plus, they’re all UNIQUE because there’s only ONE of each. And I really do mean it. Remakes would be possible, but there’s a small, tiny condition to it. I’ll maybe change some stuff on it or maybe you can add a little of your touch to it. Say maybe add another charm or crystal or anything, just so it looks DIFFERENT from the original one. Cause I so totally know how it feels to bump into someone or go to the same party with a girl having a similar outfit or accessories as yourself. It’s so embarrassing!

So, before you slap me for crapping on the page – honestly, I can write a 30 page book for you if I were to continue *smiles again*, feel free to look through my page. If you are interested in anything or would just like to know more cause the pictures do not really help you get a better picture of my products, just mail me at extremely.outrageous@hotmail.com. Cannot find something you like and want to customize something for you or a friend, mail me too! I’ll be more then happy to reply you as soon as possible. Don’t worry, I so do not bite! Want to leave a comment on any of my products cause you LOVE it o just DESPISE that UGLY thing, mail me too, I would indeed love to hear some feedbacks and comments. You can leave them at my webpage too! Want to chat or something, mail me. Basically, just feel free to mail me – you get the point right. Lets get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment